My Photo album
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from qiyong tagged with ibages. Make your own badge here.

Qi-Yong

23 yr old Singaporean
MSN: vstar82@yahoo.com
Part time student, full time slacker
Backpacker wannabe
Reporting live from "Singapore"
Happy-go-lucky

Previous Posts

rewinding BACK
December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006



Live Radio Stations







eXTReMe Tracker

Warning: Do Not Click here!



Saturday, May 27, 2006

Kizuna (Bond)

Previously, I posted the full japanese version of the lyrics of Kizuna by kat-tun, followed by the romanji version for those who love to sing it out. Today, I got the english translation of that song...

No matter how much we consider the future
No one can see the truth
Something is blocking my blank mind
It's just a mistake that I've been repeating

It's okay for my steps to continue, these hands have separated
Walking away from where you continue to live
Until I become worn out I keep prolonging it
That time, that place, it will never disappear - this bond

In time that flows, I try not to lose anything
Passing by, we collided - true emotion
Permeated my heart, into warm desires
The miracle I requested came about by chance

Even when things couldn't stand still, amidst the pain
I saw the light, because we were bound together
It's okay if you lied, and it's okay to cry
That time, that place, it will never disappear - this bond

It's okay for my steps to continue, these hands have separated
Walking away from where you continue to live
Until I become worn out I keep prolonging it
That time, that place, it will never disappear - this bond


Credits www.i-see-ueda.com

|3:41 PM|

+ + + + + + + +