My Photo album
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from qiyong tagged with ibages. Make your own badge here.

Qi-Yong

23 yr old Singaporean
MSN: vstar82@yahoo.com
Part time student, full time slacker
Backpacker wannabe
Reporting live from "Singapore"
Happy-go-lucky

Previous Posts

rewinding BACK
December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006



Live Radio Stations







eXTReMe Tracker

Warning: Do Not Click here!



Sunday, May 21, 2006

To Kill A Mocking Bird













































"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view."

"From now on I'll never worry about what'll become of you, son, you'll always have an idea."

"There are ways of doing things you don't know about."

"Simply because we were licked a hundred years before we started is no reason for us not to try to win."

"This time we aren't fighting the Yankees, we're fighting our friends. But remember this, no matter how bitter things get, they're still our friends and this is still our home."

"It's a sin to kill a mockingbird."

"People in their right minds never take pride in their talents."

"It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you being anyway and you see it through no matter what."

"One must lie under certain circumstances and at all times when one can't do anything about them."

"If one went for a walk with no definite purpose in mind, it was correct to believe one's mind incapable of definite purpose."

"Clowns are sad, it's folks that laugh at them. Well I'm gonna be a new kind of clown. I'm gonna stand in the middle of the ring and laugh at all the folks."

"Having a gun around's an invitation to somebody to shoot you. "

"You never really know a man until you stand in his shoes and walk around in them."

I was introduced to this very fine novel by someone. Above are some of the lines that I really like, and hence picked up. Particularly impressed with the character Atticus, I think every men should aim to be like him. But then again, how many people can really have that sort of lionheart... Another character who caught my attention, Judge Taylor, a slacker always with a conscious of seriousness!

|6:11 AM|

+ + + + + + + +