Previous Posts
H2 Whenever I date people, I hate to use the words 不见不散. If that person said 不见不散 to me ah, I just won't turn up on purpose. The next day, if I see that person somewhere else (for example in school), I would said to him, "eh... 我们不是说好不见不散的吗? 我都还没有去负约, 你不是应该在那里一直等我的吗? 不见不散吗... 你切散了..." Very bad... me.
Ok, I am bored. Have been watching this japanese drama H2. Just love to watch Jdrama whenever I feel shitty. Currently, I need a solution to something. QY is always best at coming out with alternatives to various problems, in various circumstances. This time, I am still searching. Everytime I need a solution, I always able to get it through one of the Jdramas. This gives me a good excuse to watch Jdramas yah, of course, not forgetting I still have one legal report coursework yet to be done.
Anyway, I like this scene in H2... this is where this girl, Haruka asked this guy, Hiro for a date. She set a place and time, but later decided to change the venue due to the rain. Instead of calling Hiro's hp to notify him of the changes, she called his house. However, Hiro already left. He went to the meeting place, waited for 2 hours plus and then return home, got the message and rush to the new meeting place. The conversation as follows...
(Shall use the chinese subtitles on the drama la...)
Hiro: 你以为几点了?
Haruka: 还没到12点
Hiro: 先跟你说我不知道地点改了
Haruka: 你在那边?
Hiro: 我打了好几通电话给你了
Haruka: 昨天手机忘了充电
Hiro: 拜托你直接打电话给我好不好
Haruka: 可是我怕你还在睡觉, 不好意思把你吵醒
Hiro: 那又为什么要约9点?
Haruka: 因为约会的时间越长越好
Hiro: 那就叫我起床呀
Haruka (stone.. pause..): 等待也算约会呀 
我也希望照片中的男主角是我... 石原さとみ 's so cuteee. Haha, I am in a bit of cranky mood today. Feel so good to dream. What is true, what is false, what is real, what is fake... only in my dream, I can interprete them whichever way I like, my rules! Laughing neccessary means happy? Crying definitely means sad? How many times I just wish to cry out loud... just look at how they enjoy crying...




Envious of their tears...
When is the last time you made someone cry? As for me, very recent! Sorry lin, I forced all your tears out that night... but I bet you feel shiok right^ Before that, I guess you may even have already forgotten... how to cry...
"I like walking in the rain, because nobody knows I 'm crying..."
I really can't remember when is the last time I dropped a tear, maybe since long ago, I already couldn't even afford that. Sigh, what to do?? Eat more spicy stuffs?? Chop more garlic or onions ah???