Previous Posts
Goodbye Winter
No matter how beautiful the sight of winter is, it will not be able to replace the warmth of Spring. Eventually, when Spring arrives, Winter will be gone...
I guess that's why we have to give different time and space to the different seasons.
Life is a game. Some people play it seriously or take life seriously; some people play it the relaxing way or happy-go-lucky. Just like any game, ultimately a victory or a failure will emerge. To me, I don't really care what the results will be, I just want to play this game in my own way, own style without being influenced by any other players or whoever sets the rules of the game. I set my own rules, my own criteria and strives my best to achieve them. Even though, ultimately, I may just end up being a loser....
p/s. She proposed to bro juanz!!!