Previous Posts
Initial D II
This is the first time I am going on a road trip. The distance is about 330 miles one way and the drive is about 6 hours (660 miles for return trip). I had to take the steering wheel because lin's afraid to go onto highways. We will be making an overnight stop at New Jersey to pick up Ruishan, lin's cousin and then continue to New York City.
We set off at night from Virginia at about 8.30pm. It was a thunderstorm that night, in fact it continue all the way to the next day afternoon. I only manage to drive in a clear weather when we returned. I had a very enjoyable road trip drive!

Getting ready to set off, pumping up the gas.

Gentlemen, start your engine.
Little Buggie request for take off.

Take off!

Check the speed, 80 miles per hour or 130 km per hour. That's only the average speed on the highway. But then relatively it seems so slow, guess because everybody else was also speeding.

First corner approaching... brake... and go!

Man, lots of tolls to pay on the way.

Up onto the bridge.

Americans need to be reminded. There was a sign before this one which says "Stay Awake"

Enjoying the drive...

After the long hours of drive... FINISH!
Congratulation to brother juan, she passed her driving at her first attempt! Power brother! You rocks!!