My Photo album
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from qiyong tagged with ibages. Make your own badge here.

Qi-Yong

23 yr old Singaporean
MSN: vstar82@yahoo.com
Part time student, full time slacker
Backpacker wannabe
Reporting live from "Singapore"
Happy-go-lucky

Previous Posts

rewinding BACK
December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006



Live Radio Stations







eXTReMe Tracker

Warning: Do Not Click here!



Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Canada!

This is an unexpected trip! I don't want to blog about how did I end up in this country because I have already bitch about that to someone. If you want to know, ask me...

















The first thing I did in the morning, bought a postcard, sms for a postal address, and then bitch all the way through... haa

















Sometimes, the pleasure of travelling alone is that I have no pressure. Come and go as I like. Don't have to wear a watch, my day starts when the sun rises and my day ends when the sun goes down. Since I am already here, I might as well tour Canada for a day. Walking around the streets, trying to navigate my way to the Niagara falls.

















As this is an unexpected trip, I did not make any hotel or accomodation reservation. This is where I spent my night - 24 hours fast food restaurant and casino, drinking coffee while looking at people gambling.

















I am really glad that I was in Canada. The streets are nice to walk. Most importantly, the view of the Niagara falls at the Canadian side is so much better than that at the American side.

Click here to view the photos in a slideshow (Canada 040406)

|9:33 AM|

+ + + + + + + +