Previous Posts
Miracle
After finished watching H2, I though I was screwed. Still did not manage to find any solution to solve my problem. I gave up and can't be borthered to think about anything else anymore. Then, surprise came (MSN surprise from previous post) all the way from Tokyo. Another surprise also came from Tokyo, which solved my problem. I read the following letter... speechless...
"something sad happened to me... my heart hurts... but whatever
sometimes, the higher u place ur hopes, the harder u'll end up falling
i fell... and it hurts...." 
The letter was dated 28 April 2006, but I just received it from the NUS International Relation Office as a softcopy emailed to me. What did it say there?
"About JASSO Scholarship, your student(s) could not be recommended as the recipient(s) because the number of allocation is very limited. We hope you kindly understand the situation."
What's going on or what had went wrong? I couldn't be borthered to find out. First time, I just accepted the fact willingly, without doubts, without questioning. In fact, gracefully...What's my feeling? Am I suppose to feel sad? Am I suppose to cry? I would love to cry! I am... relieve... I suddenly feel a load off my mind... lighter...
What does this mean? - Not only will be back home in late june, but also, back for good. Somemore? Supper with all my kakis. Anymore? All that you can think of, I will ON you. And now, I just don't know how to answer to one person...
1) Graduation delayed
2) Extend an extra semester
3) Scholarship bond
4) Homesick
5) Uncertainty
All the reasons that I can think of, cannot be compared to a present sent from god?? buddha?? Whoever he is, I sincerely thank him so much. If I can't even get the JASSO scholarship that comes without any bonds, what's more to talk about any other that requires me to serve a bond?! I made up my mind this time, submitted the withdrawal letter to Prof Quan as well as IRO.
Is this a sign? I got to see sakura blossom in Washington DC, arriving there at a perfect timing which I didn't plan before hand. The sakura blossom only last for one week plus, and I was there. Probably a sign to indicate that I will not be able to see the sakura blossom in Tokyo, that's why they were right before my eyes in Washington DC.
Is this a sign? A friend in Tokyo suddenly appear online on my msn contact list. Hey, you are going to tour for me whatever that I am going to miss out! yoroshiku ne!
Still back to that song...
Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
Life has a funny, funny way of helping you out
Helping you out
Btw, I will still be going back early for special sem. I never give up on something that I have already decided to do, unless I was forced to... by god... or maybe buddha... like the above case... yah rite!
And to that pig in Sheffield, if QY's still surviving, you surely can't fall. My logic!