My Photo album
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from qiyong tagged with ibages. Make your own badge here.

Qi-Yong

23 yr old Singaporean
MSN: vstar82@yahoo.com
Part time student, full time slacker
Backpacker wannabe
Reporting live from "Singapore"
Happy-go-lucky

Previous Posts

rewinding BACK
December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006



Live Radio Stations







eXTReMe Tracker

Warning: Do Not Click here!



Friday, May 05, 2006

MSN Surprise

I got a surprise from a friend today. This friend is someone who I used to piss off in the past (she also pissed me off most of the time), until I think I was blocked by her on her msn for a long long time. I was in fact stunt, when I saw her appearing online on my msn account again.

Suddenly, things were like back to normal. We started chatting just like in the past as if time has reversed. She has arrived in Tokyo about a month ago. Yes, Tokyo - a place that I am still hesitating about going. She was getting so excited when we talked about her favourite Jpop group, kat-tun and V6. I can really feel her hyper-excitedness even over the msn. Just a quick update for all the kat-tun fans that I got from her, kat-tun finally debut this year, a few days before she arrived in Tokyo. Kame's super big posters are everywhere in Tokyo (just like Ayumi Hamasaki a few years ago i guess), Kame is advertising for NTT Docomo, and she get super excited whenever she saw his posters. I think she may even steal them if not for the fact that those giant posters are on top of buildings. She has also been to the sakura blosom for the first time at Ueno Park, Tokyo. Of course, I am proud of my first time Washington DC sakura blosom too=p Oh yah, talking about this "=p" symbol, she always use this in sms or msn messages, not any other smiley symbol like "=)" or ":)". It has always been this =p face. Haa, today, it is still the same. (But I guess, I prefer smiley faces.)

To i-XXX: "It's just so nice to talk to YOU again!"

先の事どれほどに考えていても
本当の事なんて誰にも見えない
暗く心に何かがつまって
過ちばかり繰り返してた

一歩ずつで良いさ この手を鼻離さずに
共に歩んだ日々が 生き続けてるから
ボロボロになるまで 引き裂かれていても
あの時のあの場所 消えないこの絆

流れゆく時間のなか 失わぬように
すれ違いぶつかった 本当の気持ち
心に染みてく あいつの想いに
出会えた事が 求めた奇跡
立ち止まる事さえ 出来ない苦しさと
中に見えた光 つながっているから
嘘ついたって良いさ 涙流していいから
あの時のあの場所 消えないこの絆

By the way, just some history, this girl is my first crush in university. But I never get to chase her at all. Because, before I can even do that, I already pissed her off and ended up being shut out by her. Given her type of character, it was already a miracle that we are still friends again today. 也许是因为对她已经再也没有私心了吧. Of course, I have to admit that in the past, I really came out with a lot of stunts that made her few uncomfortable? And the worse thing, I seem to be repeating my mistake now. Is this just me? Maybe I should just do nothing and shut up.

Got the following from Carol's blog...

戀愛十大惡習。
一、說謊。
二、太自私。
三、不珍惜對方。
四、太小氣。
五、為小事爭執。
六、不懂得尊重。
七、企圖控制對方。
八、不懂得讚美。
九、有問題不溝通。
十、愛對方勝過愛自己

I think I committed number 10, which is a deadly killer!


******************************************************
All the best for job interview today :) ヤリ、がんばれ!

|3:56 AM|

+ + + + + + + +