Previous Posts
A Personality Test
I had a personality test done recently and the below are the results I gathered.
"I do not give people a good first impression. Basically, I appear to be brash and insensitive. I am a person who feels isolated and bored easily. I have a wide circle of friends as I participate in many areas of my interests but then most are just acquaintances. I am also a person with little ambition.
Thanks to ZCM who did this personality test for me. I must state that there is nothing of him against me, just that I purposely ask him to point out all my negative points.
As for how accurate they are, doesn't really matter because I can't judge myself also. I feel what's more important is the impression I give others.
Firstly, I do not give people a good first impression. I guess I will have to work on that then, to make it better. However, sometimes is also because if I see you for the first time, somehow I bu shuang with your attitude, naturally I won't be bothered about what you think of me also. I must admit that I am very bad at masking.
I appear to be brash and insensitive. I agree I need to work a lot to improve in this area. Most of the time, I just want to get my thoughts or the facts across and neglect about how other feels.
I am a person who feels isolated and bored easily. At first, I thought so too. I don't like loneliness, love crowd and lots of noises! But come to think of it again, there are really times when I just want to be alone. I am bored easily, but luckily most of the time I also know how to find things to entertain myself. I don't need anybody to specially entertain me no matter how good he or she is at doing it.
I have a wide circle of friends but then most of them are just acquaintances. Agree, it is just so hard to make that extra effort to keep in touch with people nowadays. Everybody's so busy with their own stuffs. But its OK. I rather settle for just a few but true friends. I participate in many areas of my interests, most of them are being dragged to by friends or buddies.
I am a person with little ambition. I am a slacker and prefer a simple life.
Haha, Now that you all know my flaws, its not too late to stay away..
Quoted from Alvin Sng, "Mind over matter; If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
*******************
JX> Thanks for the parcel, I will master the character "麗" in no time!