Previous Posts
Less than 20 days to US
Called Xinlin on Skype regarding my US trip. Its been so long since I last talked to her. The conversation goes...
Yong: Hello lin, qiyong here
Lin: hi, ehh.. 讲华语, 讲华语...
Yong: huh, why? You free? What are you doing now?
Lin: 讲华语, 我有东西要跟你讲啦!
Yong: okok.. 嗯?你要跟我讲什么?
Lin: 我在偷懒!
And then we just burst out with laughter. For those who knows her, you can definitely imagine the way she said it with her "interesting" voice. What a way to start a conversation! Yah, I called her in the middle of her work (US time about 2pm), just after lunch and she was surfing the internet looking for apartment. (Lin: Hope your boss don't read this.) First she bought a volkswagen beatle, and now going to buy her own apartment!
Yup, settled my US trip! Flying to Arizona, will be going to the Grand Canyond with Wilson. After that will be flying over to Washington DC to meet up with lin. I will get to use her beatle after fetching her to work and think I shall go around Virgina and Washington. We will be going to New York City over the weekend, with free accomodation at her mom's place. Yah, actually all my accomodation are covered. Staying at Wilson's place, Lin's apartment and her mother's house in New York City. Will be disturbing her for 2 weeks before flying back to Arizona to take the car from Wilson. Planning some driving trips to California, San Francisco to catch up with Wenxiang if there is time. I just enjoyed countryside driving across states. Ha, did I mention that my first drive was in the state from Florida to San Diego, without a driving license.. ops.
"Looking at the back of a person, it gives a feeling of saying goodbye from behind. Looking using those gentle eyes as you send the person off....."