Previous Posts
Departure Day!!
First Officer: BA0018 ready
Control Tower: BA0018 clear for take off
Captain: Take off
First Officer: Roger
BA0018, Strike Freedom 発進する!
Finally, the day has come. Also declaring the official debut of this blog.
Lucky coins
Thanks to all my friends who came to send me off at the airport. To show my appreciation, I am giving out a lucky coin to you. Let me eleborate what the whole idea of this Lucky coin is about. First of all, it is in EURO currency, so it is definitely something with value (1 EURO = 2 SGD yah). However, in order to spend it, you got to go to Europe! Our local money changes doesn't deal with coins as far as I know. (Evil me huh?) So, this is the idea. Please keep this lucky coin till I returned, and use it to exchange for a souvenir from me, the next time you see me. Of course if you prefer to come to Europe and spend it with me, you are most welcome!
A little bit more about the EURO coins...
Actually, it came with 15 different designs from 15 different countries. Hmm, so which country is your coin from... Check out the below links...
2 Euro Identification Guide
1 Euro Identification Guide
Thanks to all my friends once again and take good care! I will be back really soon... An early Happy Chinese New Year to you! Farewell for now!