Previous Posts
We have our 2/6 family reunion dinner yesterday at Bugis, with one new additional memeber to the family. Haha. Food was so-so la, but the company was great! Thanks to juan and jx for arranging it.
Our 2/6 family photo '06

After dinner, we slacked at TCC, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, where we played some games and the loser had to drink some disgusting drinks as forfeit. Yesh, I was the one drinking by the way. Of course, it was really great that 10 years of friendships were renewed over a cup of coffee. We stayed there till they close, and carried on the second round at ECP Mac, where an Operation DF was suggested. I know I will be away soon, but I just have to be included in the operation DF, through whatever means like webcam, video-conferencing, etc. Hehe.
with sistar yehong n bruthar juan
Best buddies for 10 years
Ahh... I m looking forward to Operation DF!