My Photo album
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from qiyong tagged with ibages. Make your own badge here.

Qi-Yong

23 yr old Singaporean
MSN: vstar82@yahoo.com
Part time student, full time slacker
Backpacker wannabe
Reporting live from "Singapore"
Happy-go-lucky

Previous Posts

rewinding BACK
December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006



Live Radio Stations







eXTReMe Tracker

Warning: Do Not Click here!



Saturday, December 17, 2005

Similar Personalities

The little girl who sat next to me during my recent attachemnt at A*STAR Institute of High Performance Computing, the little girl who made a hell lots of noise... Everyday when lunch time is approaching, I will get a gentle little whispering "Are you hungry?" Well, this is just the warming up of the engine, and then it came, "I am hungry... I am hungry...non stop!" To the 0899ers, this girl just remind me of the very interesting creature we have in our gang, yesh! Xinlin, she is exactly like you in personalities and behaviours. Noisy, and bitch a lot especially when hungry. Xinlin will be coming back from the States on the 27th Janauary, a pity that I will be flying off 2 days before to UK. Sad that I will be missing out lots of fun with the 0899 bruthars and sistars.

Back to my colleague, still remember the very first day that I was at A*STAR. She has given me the impression that she has got a little bit of attitude. When I tried to introduce myself and say hello, she just turned away, with a few giggles, put on her earphones and continue with her work. Maybe at that time, the amplifier was still not yet connected to the speakers. Somehow, after a few times of having lunch together, there seem like there's nothing that she couldn't talk about, her ambition to become a physio therapist, lots of JC stuffs, family - very proud of her two brothers, support for Man U, and always wanting to knock down people, behaving like an army officer! Haha, better don't mess with her or get deceive by her gentle appearance. Who knows, when she put on her uniform and ranks, a devil army officer will be awaken! This gal will also start speaking in mandrain when she goes mad, but she only knows how to say "乌龟". Haha. Thanks for the x-mas card and chocolate =) Had an enjoyable time with you around.

The last day of her internship, this is what she left behind, sticking all over my desk... represenation of her voice...

Masterpiece of Phoebe Ng

|5:29 PM|

+ + + + + + + +